As a featured Atlassian integration partner and one of 54 vendors who launched with Marketplace at the 2012 Summit, we are proud to sponsor tomorrow’s User Group gathering. Whether you’re an existing customer or evaluating one of our test management solutions; Zephyr Enterprise Edition or Zephyr for JIRA, we’ll be happy to answer any questions or just shoot the breeze! Learn more about our cool real-time integrations to JIRA.
Drop by and have a beer with us or win a t-shirt, we’d love to meet you. The event takes place from 5-7pm, at the Atlassian San Francisco office located at 1098 Harrison St. You can register on their meetup page.
This user group is open to anyone interested in Atlassian products and would like to share knowledge and mingling with fellow users. The SF Bay Area User Group (SF-AUG) serves the San Francisco Bay Area with the following objectives:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies with fellow current and prospective users.
- Address the needs of both Atlassian product system administrators as well as novice and experienced product users.
- Network and socialize with fellow Atlassian product users and partners.
- Welcome, Mingle, Snacks & Refreshments
- Brief Introduction by SF Bay Area AUG Leader Anthony Pelosi
- Focus Groups
- “You Can’t Improve What You Don’t Track”
- “Git with JIRA”
- “Confluence 4.3″