Last night the Zephyr team had a great time at the Atlassian OnDemand launch night party. For those who could not attend the event, you can watch Atlassian’s, CEO – Mike Cannon-Brookes’ keynote.
Below are the 5 pillars of the company’s new software as a service (SaaS) offering:
- Platform – Completely built in house, Atlassian developed a new hardware and software infrastructure to run their cloud applications.
- Flexibility – Users can switch behind or outside the firewall as needed. As development teams change they can add and remove the amount of applications and/or users at will.
- Service – Customers supported by a 24×7 operations team, 24×7 support team, and 5 support centers around the world.
- Apps – In addition to Atlassian products, OnDemand customers can integrate with third-party applications to add additional benefits, features, and functionality to their project environments.
- Price – Atlassian’s award-winning products are all offered for as low as $10/month for 10-users.
- Atlassian OnDemand Overview
- Atlassian Featured Add-ons
- Zephyr Delivers Real-Time Test Management for New Atlassian OnDemand
- Atlassian OnDemand, Meet Zephyr
Below are some pictures from the event:
CEO’s Mike Cannon-Brookes and Samir Shah.
Big smiles from Keith and Bill.
Atlassian employees, customers and partners networking.