For those who missed the “Leading E-Commerce Provider Showcases Zephyr and JIRA Integration” webinar featuring John Majcher, Test Architect from GSI Commerce, Kyle Miller, Product Marketing Specialist from Atlassian and Sanjay Zalavadia, Director of Professional Services from Zephyr, you can check out the recording at your convenience. The webinar shows how John successfully manages testing over 30 projects, 90+ releases, 12,000 testcases spread across a team of 280 people in three global locations using JIRA and Zephyr.
John shared how the integration offers:
- Access and reusability of testing assets across multi-location and globally distributed teams
- Elasticity of the data from both systems and freedom to create custom reports
- Ease of customizing workflows in one system without losing the customization in the other
- Flexibility of deployment; SaaS or On-Premise without having to duplicate the data
Watch the video to see how the benefits of the JIRA-Zephyr integration applies to teams that might be in one of these situations. I have JIRA…
- and thinking about test management
- but my test management solution is not integrated
- and I’m dissatisfied with my test management’s poor integration
- John talks about challenges his team faces with regard to testing.
- John talks about using the Zephyr and JIRA integration across a globally distributed team.
- John talks about avoiding duplication across his teams.
- John talks about reporting techniques and keeping management in the loop.
- John talks about differences between OnPremise and OnDemand solutions.
- Sanjay presents final takeaways from the Webinar.